Feature list for Zeta Resource Editor.
Zeta Resource Editor currently comes with the following main features.
Look and Feel
- Modern Windows ribbon style user interface (UI).
- Multi-lingual UI in both English and German, automatically switched depending on your OS language.
- Edit .NET string resources of multiple resource files inside a single grid control.
- Manage even large number of resource files within a Zeta Resource Editor project file.
- Arrange multiple resource files in a project tree control, grouping it the way you want to see them, independent on the actual location in the file system.
- Cumulated traffic light indicators in the tree (red, yellow, green) give you a very fast overview of the overall translation progress of your project.
- Adding, renaming and removing of new resource strings directly from within Zeta Resource Editor.
- Grouping in the resource tree. You can thing beyond the file structure by group your resources into a more logical manner or show the content of all files within a single grid.
- Import directly by loading a Visual Studio .NET solution file (".sln") or a C# project file (".csproj").
- Export one or more resources in one or more languages into a Microsoft Office Excel document for passing it to your external translation agency. Export works with an easy-to-use and easy-to-understand wizard UI.
- Import previously exported Microsoft Office Excel documents back into Zeta Resource Editor. Import also comes with an easy-to-use wizard UI.
- Automatically import resource files or a whole file system folder structure with one click.
- Automatically uses Google Translate or Microsoft Translator (Bing) to fill your missing translations.